Motorcycle.com Limited Edition
The best ear plugs for your next ride. Guaranteed.
Our promise is simple: you will have a better, more comfortable ride when you wear EarPeace. This Limited Edition comes with three clear color earplugs, and a set of high-fidelity acoustic filters (SNR 20) and an ultra premium Black Aluminum carrying case with a carabiner clip.
- Comfort - You will forget you are wearing EarPeace. The dual flange design gently seals the ear and fits under your helmet without irritation. We use safe, soft, premium silicone that is hypoallergenic and reusable.
- Situational Awareness - Our proprietary attenuation filter technology delivers clear, crisp sound by allowing a precise amount of unobstructed sound into the ear. Hear your communications systems, music and approaching traffic / sirens.
- Protection - EarPeace motorcycle earplugs work differently from foam plugs that completely block the ear canal. EarPeace enables you to still hear clearly but at a comfortable level. Be ready for your next trip - whether it's a short loop on a Sunday afternoon or 1000 miles in 3 days.
- Value - We use industry leading premium silicone. EarPeace will not wear out or break. We include an ultra premium, milled aluminum case with two chambers so you always have your spare plug.
- Trust - There is a reason brands like RedBull Global Rally Cross and Ford Racing choose us. Why? Our hearing protection is professional grade and we guarantee it 100%
"So I just got back from a 1,500 mile three day motorcycle tour down to Baja California where I was riding for 12+ hour days. This was my first ride using your ear plugs and they surpassed my wildest expectations. They fit great, are super easy to get in and out, don't fatigue my ears the way the cheap ear plugs do, and best of all, the wind noise is gone and I can still hear my music! After the end of each day I had dramatically less or no tinnitus. The fact that they were only $20 is the icing on the cake."
-- I. Murphy | Phoenix, AZ
We outfitted this Limited Edition Motorcycle model with high and max attenuation filters. The high filters are high fidelity, evenly lowering the sound pressure across frequencies. The max filter is a total block filter for when you need to really turn down the volume. Each filter set performs differently to fit your specific needs.
- High Protection (RED) = SNR 20 / NRR 14. These filters are perfect for your long rides to help with wind noise and beat fatigue.
- Max Protection (BLACK) = SNR 26 / NRR 19. These filters are total block for when you need real quiet.
All EarPeace motorcycle earplugs are tested at Michael Associates the foremost audio testing facility in the United States located at Penn State. Testing is done on dozens of people using multiple sets of plugs. Once the data is collected there are two methods for calculating the approximate level of protection provided - the SNR (single number rating used in Europe) and the NRR (Noise Reduction Rating used in the United States). Both methods give a single digit approximation of protection for all users. The difference between the methods is in how they account for variations in people's experience. Some people may get more or less protection because they used the plugs differently or have different shaped ear canals, for example. The NRR is always a lower number than the SNR because it assumes a great amount of variance in the way people use ear plugs and thus the protection they ultimately achieve.
Please follow these instructions carefully:
The most important aspect of wearing EarPeace earplugs properly is to position the tab so you can easily and safely insert and remove the plug. Here’s how:
- Pinch silicone pull-tab between index finger and thumb as illustrated, making sure the tab is on top.
- It is critical to pinch and hold the pull-tab as you insert the plug. This will position the pull-tab so that you can easily remove the plug from your ear.
- Reach over head with opposite hand and gently pull up and back on outer ear - this straightens the ear canal. Insert the earplug until comfortably snug, using your thumb to gently apply pressure against the plastic filer and guide the plug. Wiggling the plug back and forth a little will help.
- DO NOT release the tab until you have successfully positioned the plug in ear
- DO NOT push the plug further into ear after releasing the tab.
- Pulling up on the ear straightens the ear canal and is necessary to a proper fit. Without this step EarPeace earplugs will not provide maximum protection.
- Be gentle and do not over-insert.
- Clean after use with damp cloth and re-use.
How do you know they are on correctly?
Everyone’s ears are a little different and it will take some practice putting EarPeace on and taking it off to get it just right. We encourage you to try them on before going out and getting comfortable with how they feel.
- EarPeace are designed to fit snugly in your ear and virtually disappear. With a little practice, you’ll feel the point at which EarPeace are snug and comfortable.
- It's safe to insert them deep in the ear canal, but only when following the directions carefully and positioning the pull-tab properly so you can get them out.
- DO NOT over insert EarPeace and not push the earplugs further into the ear canal after releasing the pull-tab.
EarPeace is easy to clean and maintain. Wipe the earplugs off with a damp cloth (e.g. wash cloth) each time you wear them. Keep them stored in the aluminum case. If they become particularly dirty you can wash them in warm soapy water - however - remove the plastic attenuation filter before submerging the plug in water. Reinsert the filter only after the plug has dried thoroughly. The earplugs should be replaced at any sign of wear and tear.
EarPeace earplugs are designed to provide comfortable, discrete hearing protection for situations like live music, nightclubs, sports arenas, the movies and more. However, the effectiveness of EarPeace earplugs depends on the circumstances of use and will also vary depending on factors such as the size of the user’s ear canal. Please do not use EarPeace if you are going to be in situations that require a greater degree of protection than EarPeace can afford. Please do not use EarPeace if you feel like your ears simply won’t accommodate a good fit. EarPeace is not intended to be used in situations where there is intense impulse noise such as with firearms or heavy machinery like jack hammers. Noise induced hearing damage is a factor of exposure time and decibel level. Depending on the decibel level, hearing damage may occur even if EarPeace motorcycle ear protection are used correctly. If you can not remove the earplug or it has damaged the ear, please seek immediate assistance of an ENT physician.